New Students Guide
Here are some points when enrolling & completing one of our courses:
- Read through our course descriptions and what other students have said about our courses.
- Give thought to how important it is for you to experience actual change, significant improvement, and lasting results that others notice.
- Enroll in the course of your choice. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our classes, and if not, we will give you a full refund. (Note: A full refund is available until you receive your certificate of completion.)
- Please email me with questions before or during your engagement with the course. email@example.com
- Because our courses are psychologically-based, time is built into the lessons to think about how you will apply what you learn to your life. Take time to reflect as you complete the written reflections that are a part of your coursework.
- Be open to new ideas, concepts, and new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Expect your life and relationships to improve in the long run.