New Students Guide
Enrollment Process for Online Anger Management Classes
Step 1: Enroll on Website
To enroll in our online anger management classes, you can visit the payment page for your course of choice and sign up. The enrollment process is quick and easy, and you can get started with the course right away.
Step 2: Receive Official PDF Letter
After enrolling, you will receive an official PDF letter from us. This letter will confirm your enrollment with your name and the date. We will also provide you with more information about the course at this time.
Step 3: Complete Course at Own Pace
You can start the course immediately after signing up. Our online anger management classes are designed to be flexible and convenient, so you can complete them whenever and wherever you want.
Step 4: Coursework Reviewed by Instructor Within 48 Hours
As you complete the course, your coursework will be reviewed by our instructor within 48 hours. Our instructor will provide you with feedback and guidance to help you improve your anger management skills and ensure you’re properly engaging with the material.
Step 5: Receive Certificate Upon Successful Completion
After successfully completing the course, you will receive a certificate from us. This certificate will confirm that you have completed our online anger management classes with your name and date and have gained valuable skills to manage your anger effectively.
Enroll in Transform Anger: 8-Hour Anger Management Course
Click the button below to enroll in Transform Anger and begin your journey towards calm, peaceful action.
Enroll in Transform Anger: 12-Hour Anger and Domestic Violence Course
Click the button below to enroll in Transform Anger and gain calm thinking, skillful actions and harmonious relationships.
Here are some points when enrolling & completing one of our courses:
- Read through our course descriptions and what other students have said about our courses.
- Give thought to how important it is for you to experience actual change, significant improvement, and lasting results that others notice.
- Enroll in the course of your choice. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our classes, and if not, we will give you a full refund. (Note: A full refund is available up to 30 days after purchase, or until you receive your Certificate of Completion.)
- Please email me with questions before or during your engagement with the course: email@example.com
- Because our courses are psychologically-based, time is built into the lessons to think about how you will apply what you learn to your life. Take time to reflect as you complete the written reflections that are a part of your coursework.
- Be open to new ideas, concepts, and new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Expect your life and relationships to improve in the long run.
If you're unhappy with the course, or the course is not accepted by your court jurisdiction, we'll promptly refund your investment. Please notify us of your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: refunds are not available 30 days after your purchase date, or after issuing your Certificate of Completion.