Turn Angry Outbursts
Into Peaceful Communications
Gain Calmer Thinking, Skillful Actions & Harmonious Relationships
This anger management course is designed to help you change your behavior by increasing your awareness of frustration while still at a low level. You will learn and practice the skills to stay calm and communicate effectively without angry outbursts.
Making a difference
"It’s been an honor working with you on your anger course. Thank you for responding to my questions and giving me access to those memorable lessons that will forever change my life. I want to express my deep gratitude for your support and for putting all this material together. Indeed, our community is lucky to have you."
A. I. Transform Anger Graduate
Learn Useful Techniques
“I found the Transform Anger course to be very helpful. Some things I knew but didn’t have good ways of doing them. I was given some good ideas on using the techniques to better handle the situations I will come across. Having actually to do the techniques was very helpful to get used to doing them.”
A.S. Transform Anger Graduate
Stop Regretting Your Actions
“Very interesting course. Asking myself if I’m in the pattern gives me an opportunity to think and calm down before I say or do something stupid that later on, I would regret. It will definitely help me in a lot of ways!”
E.G. Transform Anger Graduate
About the Instructor, Richard Chandler
Hi, I’m Richard Chandler, MA, LPC, with a master’s degree in Adlerian counseling & psychotherapy. I’m a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Minnesota.
I apply my expertise, training, and counseling experience with anger management therapy to help you no longer have angry outbursts. You can learn how to recognize, early on, when you are escalating instead find more skillful ways to communicate.
By enrolling and fully engaging in the Transform Anger course, you can transform your life. I’m here to support you through that process.
Our 8-hour Certified Anger Management Course: Can I use this for mandated Anger Management classes?
Yes, our anger management course can be used for mandated classes. What you get from the course is below:
- An email showing that you have enrolled including an informative description of the anger management course curriculum.
- We are happy to send the email directly to anyone you want, including your attorney, probation officer, or court clerk.
- You may use the enrollment email to ensure the course is approved.
- I am available to answer any questions on the course contents and my credentials to teach it to [your probation officer, attorney, or court clerk.
- I can inform your probation officer how this course is designed to help you no longer have angry outbursts.
- If the course is not approved (this is unlikely), I will promptly refund your entire tuition.
- The Transform Anger also includes access to me, the course author, Richard Chandler, MA, throughout the course.
- A certificate of completion as soon as you finish the Transform Anger course.
The Transform Anger Course Curriculum
(Video times shown) + Questions, Skills Exercises & Reflections = 8-hours of Certified anger management Training
Section I - Introduction, Overview & Intent for Taking this Course
- Preparing to Transform Anger & Disclaimer (2:32)
- Course Overview & What You Need to Succeed (9:11)
- Your 1st Written Reflection on Your Intent in Taking "Transforming Anger" (5:27)
Section II - Fundamentals for Transforming Angry Outbursts Into Calm Thinking, Skillful Actions & Harmonious Relationships
- Anything We Focus on Increases! (2:39)
- The Story or Movie of Your Life (12:33)
Section III - Identifying Your Unique Anger Pattern
- Identifying the Thoughts & Emotions of My Unique Anger Pattern (9:50)
- Neuroplasticity and How it is Affected Positively or Negatively by Anger
- Identifying the Physical Sensations of My Unique Anger Pattern (11:09)
- Identifying the Behaviors and Style of Your Unique Anger Pattern (13:25)
Section IV - Leaving the Anger Pattern
- How to Know When You are in Your Anger Pattern Sooner so You Can Walk Away (4:34)
- How to Leave an Argument Before It Gets Even Worse (5:39)
- How to Mentally Leave If You Can't Physically Leave & Accepting Responsibility for Indulging (4:51)
Section V - How to Stay: Grounding Down, Breathing & Continuing to Communicate Without Escalating
- Determining If you Are in the Pattern, Determining to Stay or Leave + Nervous System Explained (9:18)
- Discharging Your Nervous System while Standing, Sitting & Reclining(6:10)
- Calming Your Nervous System through Grounding Down Techniques (7:12)
- Deep Breathing Techniques to Increase Relaxation & Grounding(4:56)
- Amplifying Relaxation from Deep Breathing by Adding the Word "Relax."
- The Skill of Listening & Talking While Staying Grounded Down (6:33)
- Quickly Grounding Down Scenarios (12:57)
Section VI - Dropping Anger-Promoting Beliefs: Embracing New Perspectives through Mental Flexibility
- Dropping Anger-Promoting Beliefs: Embracing New Perspectives through Mental Flexibility (18:38)
Section VII - Perceptions of Threat and Underlying Trauma that Have Contributed to Angry Outbursts
- Edited AC Trauma, Threat & Parts (10:37)
- Shame-based Cognitive Distortions (5:21)
Section VIII - Reducing Frustration by Skillfully Communicating Your Wants & Needs to Others
- Reducing Frustration by Skillfully Communicating Your Wants & Needs to Others (12:13)
Section IX - Locking in Your Progress & Continuing to Grow in Awareness & Life Success - Free of Anger
- Locking in Your Progress & Continuing to Grow in Awareness & Life Success - Free of Anger (18:06)
- Transform Anger: Course Evaluation